Alrighty! Cecily, from My Chaos My Bliss has tagged me. So, now I have to share 7 things that (hopefully) you do not already know about me! At the end I will "Tag" 7 others and they get to do the same, at their leisure! I have installed this cool widget that will sound off at the end for those of you who snooze! (kidding! - you are on your own if you snooze!).
1. My first son was an emergency C-Section. He was 3 lbs 1.5 oz. Because we were at a student hospital which was prepared for such things, I was given what was an experimental shot, at that time. It was a steroid to develop his lungs, in case this happened. The result is he was and is a miraculous story of health! He gained weight every day for a month and came home at 4 and 1/2 lbs. He is 23 yrs old and 6' tall now!
2. I am known for my propensity to "chase butterflies", as my honey calls it. This means that you need a GPS locator on me if I say I am going to the Laundry Room, because I will probably get distracted several times on the way, when I show up again, it will very likely be WITHOUT what I went to the Laundry Room for, then I have to risk the trek again! This is an all too, too regular occurrence! I just have to know, are there any fellow butterfly chasers out there?
3. I detest to drive over bridges. I am not pleased that it bothers me. I don't mind to ride with someone else though.
4. I am working on a book. I have written 3 children's books. I really believe they are good, (everyone, I am sure thinks that about their writing). I just have not the time or energy to figure out how to get them published at this time. I figure when some household responsibilities change over the next couple of years, I may have more opportunity.
5. I have only been doing this for 5 weeks. I have so much to learn. But, I love writing everyday. I love even more than that the people I get to interact with. What a blessing!
6. My husband & I were married by a judge and my mother-in-law took us to MacDonald's for a burger and shake afterwards! Long story!
7. At my prom my husband practically had to make me dance...He is good at it, I am NOT! Slow dancing was the order of the day! I can sure do that with my man!
OK, I gotta run I have several more posts to get out today!!
I chose some people I either haven't mentioned before and/or they just have such good blogs and I want you to know about them and see their blogs. Several of these are new to me, and one I have never heard from, but her blog is a great Mom blog!