Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I found this @ Pink Dot!

Kassi @ Pink Dot Journal had this at her place. I thought why not? Looks like fun! Only I am not sure what color this is? I think it is a type of yellow? Check it out...(Oh and P.S. Some of this is eerily true - like I can truly be obnoxious in my optimism, but, then at others times I can't actually spell the word optimism without looking it up...so the smart part...not so true...I think the computer meant to say Smart Alec!) ;-) That would be true! Just ask my honey or...anyone within my vicinity most days! P.S.S. missed you all! See you in the morning! P.S.S.S. Shower and music therapy works!


you are lightcyan
#E0FFFF

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

I think cyan is in the blue family.
As to the shower and music therapy, will it work on my aching muscles? I am going to give it a try in a few minutes!!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Sounds interesting.
I'll have to try it.
I have a low saturation level too!

She Rose Up said...

Irritable mother,

Hello! Well thank you for enlightening me! Yes, the hot water is Great! No matter what I leave outside the shower...the shower is kind of like the phone booth for me... I feel more ready to face what ever after that time! Most times there is no music expect what I make. But, every once in a while...

Maria

Hey, Sharon!

It IS theraputic! I actually went through a phase where I wore out a Clint Brown Praise & Worship CD...it was a few yrs ago...but, man, did I sooo need that!

Thanks for coming by!
Maria

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What Does it Mean Anyway? "Free to Fly"...

Well, it's like this: Here are some of the Webster's Dictionary definitions of Free: a : having the legal and political rights of a citizen b : enjoying civil and political liberty c : enjoying political independence or freedom from outside domination d : enjoying personal freedom : not subject to the control or domination of another2 a : not determined by anything beyond its own nature or being : choosing or capable of choosing for itself...having a scope not restricted by qualification 7 a : not obstructed, restricted, or impeded ...Now, here are some of the Webster's Dictionary definitions of Fly:1 a : to move in or pass through the air with wings b : to move through the air or before the wind or through outer space c : to float, wave, or soar in the air ... a : to take flight ...6 : to work successfully ...Examples which apply from Websters: fly high : to be elated - fly in the face of or fly in the teeth of : to stand or act forthrightly or brazenly in defiance or contradiction of

What does this mean in my life? This means that in life we are meant to be free. While historically mankind has not always enjoyed the opportunity to fully appreciate what that means, we are so indescribably fortunate as to live in a time of the greatest spiritual, physical, financial and political freedom ever known. Freedom doesn't come cheap, nor does it come easy. But the best things in life don't come that way do they? As I write this I am struck by how this sounds like a political statement, and for me this is much more of a spiritual thing, but, same goes for that (political that is). Freedom doesn't come easy. And it's worth whatever fight you have to make to overcome in your life in order to live a life that succeeds. Now the questions is - what is success for you? What is your standard? In my mind what is needed is a definite target - because you can't hit and maintain a moving target. A stable, rock-solid, anchor with no variable, yet multi-faceted. Something pure, just and worthy. If you look at any web page of news you can see that our society is certainly lacking in this area. What a great time to live as a rebel! Nowadays to be a rebel, all you have to do is be willing to engage in the battle of life, while anchored to Christ!