This will be the mostest, randomish things, evahhh! 'Cause that's just the mood I'm in right now!
- Last week, while watching a hunting show with my honey, they were calling elk...it was such a funny sound! I just had to try it! Guess what? I make a really good elk call! When we went to bed, I was still making sleepy elk calling noises when I went to sleep! (He was reading and laughing at me last thing I remember!)
- I like lots of things! Lots of songs, books, movies, colors, sriptures, (and now blogs) are my "favorites". Those around me know know that I often say, "that is one of my favorites!" I use to say my favorite....then I realized, I just am not a singular favorite kind of girl! I genuinely like LOTS of stuff! I have LOTS of favorite everything! Why miss out?
- We have two children, 23 & 14 yr old sons. It is like having 2 only children in some ways. I have never had labor. C-sections both times. 3 cheers!
- The whole neighborhood of older kids taught me how to ride a bike one evening. I was 8, now I am 42, and I still remember this fondly! I kept crashing in the ditch over & over again! I can remember the older kids sayig, "We are going to put a sign up that says "Warning - Maria's Ditch"! I was learning on one of their bikes, much bigger than me! I was always a full tilt kind of person, so I attacked this task with enthusiasm. I was dirty, grubby and loving (all the crashing into the ditch)! But I got it down!
- I commenced to staring at the Sears & JC Penney's catalogs in front of my parents in whatever room they were in (that must have been a royal pain for them!), and it worked! I had a beautiful pink & white bike on my 9th birthday waiting for me! Voila!
- I met my husband at an Alabama concert with mutual friends. That was it for us!
- I took Driver's Ed 3 semesters in a row. I refused to drive for the first time in front of my peers. My driving scared my Dad too much (not for safety's sake - it was more about the grinding of the gears!) So, my Mom had to come the rescue. After 1 school year & 2 failed semesters of Driver's Ed, during the summer, Mom loaded up the family (sans Dad who was working), brought a book, and let me drive her and my brothers and sisters out in the country a couple times a week until I was comfortable at it. Then I passed Driver's Ed! 3 times IS a charm!
Ok, you can wake up now! :) I have to pick 7 random people, and this will truly be random. I try not to tag people that have been very recently tagged. Here goes: My Own Bandwagon, Fractured Thoughts, Southern Sass, Monkey Giggles, From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses, 2 Peas in a Pod, Baseballs and Bows.
God bless you all! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!