Julie from Joyful Days has tagged me! It's the 4 Things Meme.
You should visit hers, she took a twist that I really liked, I almost did it.
Ok, ready to snore yet?
4 Jobs You've had in Your Life
1)My first job was at a donut shop, I STUNK at making change.
I got fired after a few months. That REALLY hurt my pride,ego, the whole thing.
I have since recovered! :)
2) I was a maid at a motel.
3) I worked in an administrative capacity for 19 years in law enforcement.
I was tremendously blessed in this job.
As I get older and wiser I can see a lot more clearly just how blessed I was.
Distance does that.
4) I worked for 1 year in retail during my career in law enforcement.
To pay for oral surgery and braces.
And believe it or not, that is all the jobs I have had! I have to say, in my 19 years in law enforcement, I was fortunate to learn and do so many different things, that it sure felt like a whole lot more jobs!
4 Movies that You Would Watch Over & Over
This is fairly easy!
1) Lord of the Rings (my husband never tires of these
& I am a huge Tolkien fan, so it's all good)
2) The Last Holiday. This is just a great feel good movie.
3) Big Trouble in Little China. I have watched this with my hubby so many times! It is a hoot!
4) Jack Frost with Michael Keaton! Love this story! It was a movie that I enjoyed and so did my youngest, so for years, we had a tradition of finishing school for the day and sitting and watching this sometime during the first cold weather every year.
4 TV Shows That You Watch or Use to Watch
1) Stargate SG1 - This was somthing we all loved to watch in our house!
We were sad to see it go!
2) 7th Heaven (my youngest & I would watch episodes we saved on Tivo on nights when my husband worked. It gave us lots of opportunity to talk about important stuff and we loved it!).
3) Psych - Laugh out Loud Funny! And NEVER rude!
4) Monk! Same goes!
(btw if it wasn't for Tivo, I don't know how we would ever watch TV!)
4 Places You Have Lived
1) You all, this is so un21st Century,
but I have ONLY ever lived in this town. Born here, never moved!
4 Vacations I have Had
1) Disney Contemporary Resort, concierge floor for several days and nights
2) Camping in Tennessee Smokey Mountains - near Gatlinburg. Lots of fun.
3) Cabin in same area. Lots of fun!
4) Blue Springs - can you guess? Yes, camping!
4 Websites You Visit Daily
1) My friends blogs
2) Biblegateway (usually)
3) Photobucket (usually)
4 of Your Favorite Foods
(Depending on my mood)
1) Steak or Roast Beef
2) Really nice quality dark chocolate truffles
3) My Mama's greens - OMG(osh) they are heavenly!!
4) My sil's pumpkin cheesecake! Ummmm!
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1) The Keys with my Honey!
2) Vacation with Honey and son in Washington, DC. We keep trying to get there.
3) Extend that vacation to include a trip to New York City.
4) Any of the beautiful national parks we have, Yellowstone etc.
4 People You Are Tagging!