My New Zealand friend, Karen,
has designed a beautiful award.
It is called the "You Encourage Me to Follow in His Footsteps".
Here are her thoughts and motivations for this award.
"What is on my heart this morning is Encouragement. A word of hope or affirmation is a real blessing to building one another up - with the view of leading us closer to God.I have been really encouraged, inspired, challenged and stirred up by a lot of posts that I have read. They have drawn me closer to God, desiring to follow in His Footsteps more and more."
Isn't this a sweet and thoughtful award? Karen is like that.
She is a real exhorter and a great giver.
She pours herself out to encourage others through what she has or is dealing with,
in a manner that points to Christ.
I would like to pass this on,
(she gave it to several I would have included).
1) Back to you, Karen!
Because I can always count on a prophetic word from the Lord through your site.
And maybe a good laugh to boot! Thank you for being faithful to the Lord!
2) Julie at Joyful Days. She is such a serene and yes, joy-filled hostess! She has something of everything and always is a gracious and grace-filled hostess! I love her easy and thoughtful way. It is always a comfort to visit her site, and a joy to read her comments.
3) Leslie at Do You Weary Like I Do? I know you all have heard me say before, I go to her site everyday, even if I don't have time to blog usually. She has such love for her Jesus, it is challenging and contagious. I am not so obvious with mine, it is just my personality. So I need people like her to help me out this way! I can be sure that her post will point me to Christ, so she goes great with coffee! I heart you, Leslie! :)
4) Karen at Surviving Motherhood, she is a sweetie and completely devoted to the Lord and her family. How can you go wrong with that?
5) Tiffany at Southern Sass. Tiffany is the epitome of southern charm and grace
(all the best parts, Ya'll! ). She reflects the Godly desire to serve God through making a grace-filled home and loving environment for her family.
6) Mel at Mel's World. She is a breathtaking whirlwind of zeal and enthusiasm for living for Christ. Lots of fun and very uplifting!
7) And my latest find I have to say I found through Sharon at Sit With Me Awhile, (who I would certainly have awarded, but Karen got to her first! LOL!), Nicki is a young wife and mother and she is younger than I was when I got saved, and knows so much more at such an early age. Should the Lord tarry, I hope I get to see her go far and wide and deep for the Lord! You will love the title, Three Girly Girlz!
I really don't have a bloggy friend who doesn't encourage me to
"follow in His footsteps".
I am ever so ridiculously blessed to have so many wonderful bloggy friends!
The people I have mentioned here, are the ones that I can click on even when I maybe can't focus or press in, because of time or state of mind, and KNOW that I will be drawn near to Christ and it will be impossible to miss Him while I visit with them.
If there is a blog you haven't seen or heard of before,
please do yourself a favor & check it out & introduce yourself!