There is apparently a Top Five contest going on,
and Sharon and Leslie have both been among some of the many nominees!
Congratulations to them!
They are both terrific ladies, who somehow carve out the time to consistently post
for our benefit. Sometimes for entertainment, and always for encouragement.
I am so glad to see them choosen.
They have both shared the love with me, and I am truly honored that either of them would think of me, when there are so many wonderful bloggers out here.
I wish I could name more, like 10-15, or at least 7! :)
But, I must follow the rules. Yuk!
Ok, here are the rules, and my Top 5 Nominees are listed at the end.
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want. You can also tag those blogs you have listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want.
4. For those who have been tagged, you can also vote for a blog that has been nominated already (besides, this is what this meme is intended for, to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit your TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here.
Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6. Remember: Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25 2008
and top five hottest blog winners will be announced on MARCH 29 20087.
Enjoy listing your top five!!!
***end copy here***
***end copy here***
My Top 5
1. Leslie @ Do You Weary Like I Do? - Because she daily points me to Christ, to joy , truth and hope in life! She authentically and transparently respresents Christ in all her blogging and I am sure her life. She encourages and soothes, and somehow manages to be Mary & Martha all rolled into one!
2. Sharon @ Sit With Me Awhile - Because she is like the love hub on the internet! She always shows love and community through Christ in all that she does on the internet. She builds people.
3. Nicki @ Three Girly Girlz - Because she is an awesome young wife and mother, who Christ has such a hold on it is encouraging and inspiring to behold.
4. Karen @ Karen's Ramblings - Because she is a terrific eclectic blogger, with a combination of pretty photos, prophetic dreams and scriptural teachings.
5. Melissa @ Mel's World - Because she is a fun loving, wife, mom and teacher, who always has something illuminating going on!
I am tagging everyone on the blogroll on the side bar, and anyone else who comments!
Tag you're it!
Thanks all! And Congratulations again to Leslie and Sharon!